Monday, May 4, 2009

Follow Your Passion: April 1, 2009

Good Morning:

It's another rainy day here in The A, but I'm still gonna make it do what it do baby.

On my drive in to work this morning I had a long chat with my handsome boo about me getting back to doing me. God has blessed me with the gift of CREATIVITY. Among other things - I write, I design t-shirts, I decorate a mean crib...Creativity is my PASSION.

So the message to you this week is: DO YOU BOO! What is your PASSION?

Hone your skills, take that class, find a mentor, carve out time to follow your dreams, focus on your goals...Spend less time talkin 'bout it and be about it. God has blessed us all to do something.

Is your PASSION singing, working on motorcycles, web design, party planning, getting that bomb azz idea patented, starting your own business??? Whatever it is...GET ON IT! TODAY!! DON'T WASTE ANOTHER MINUTE settling for the life you have!!! Go out and get the life you want!!!! The life that God has planned for you.

Quote for the Day: "Well-behaved women rarely make history." Author Unknown to Me

I don't know about you, but I'm about to show out. ;-)

Peace and Love,
Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment